Craftsman Plus Design Challenge
Make a compelling video that expresses each of these characteristics: Adventurousness, Imagination, Passion, Craftsmanship, and Innovation.
Screenshots of your progress. (For example, showing meshes, or in the middle of building out a model)
Time Sheet: How long you spent making this
Video Length : 10-15secDimensions: 1280x720
File Format: h.264, under 20mb
travel, transport, differing landscapes
other worlds, creatures, portals
express through color and lighting
express through design
inventions, affordance, technology, architecture
Transportation through architecture, buildings, camera pans. Traveling through different terrain, coming out of tunnels, into fields, mountains. A play one existing innovation using the imagination, expressing imagination through color and lighting.
Camera leads through older means of transport, rope or wood bridge, into a tunnel that exports the viewer out to nature that is other worldly meeting a portal at it’s end to take them to the unknown. Fade to black and leave for viewers imagination.
- Among the oldest timber bridges is the Holzbrücke Rapperswil-Hurden crossing upper Lake Zürich in Switzerland; the prehistoric timber piles discovered to the west of the Seedamm date back to 1523 BC
- The 1927 Holland Tunnel was the first underwater tunnel designed for automobiles.
- Oldest Timber Bridge: Holzbrücke Rapperswil-Hurden crossing upper Lake Zürich, Switzerland, 1523 BC
- First Underwater tunnel: Holland Tunnel under the Hudson River, NYC, 1927
- Interdimensional Portals: Physicists believe our universe may have 10 dimensions. Next mode of transportation?